Saturday, May 26, 2007

Cucumber and Wakame Seaweed Salad (Japan)


I try to include vegetables in my diet a lot so I get bored easily with salads, so I like to mix it up. I love cucumber and seaweed is sooooo good for you, and this salad tastes so good.
  • 1 small cucumber
  • 1 cup wakame seaweed (softened)
  • 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 1/2 tsp salt
Cut softened wakame seaweed into about 2inch-long pieces. Slice cucumber into thin rounds. Put salt over cucumber slices and set aside for 20 minutes. Squeeze cucumber slices to remove the liquid. Mix vinegar and sugar in a bowl.

Add wakame seaweed and cucumber slices in the bowl and mix well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mimisrecipes.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this remarkable article i am also happy to
share my knowledge here with colleagues. www.danielcurbelo.com - ageless male -
ageless male

My blog ... ageless male scams

Anonymous said...

e cigarettes, e cigarette reviews, e cigarette, e cigarette health, electronic cigarette reviews, electronic cigarettes

kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.